This time we’ll discuss about how Tutorial How to Install & Setup RDP Windows Server 2019 at Racknerd VPS. We can use ordinary VPS (linux VPS) with cheaper price than Windows VPS to build our own Windows Server 2019 RDP.
First, we have to buy cheap linux VPS at Racknerd which frequently give awesome VPS offer with good discounted price. These are some good offer from them you can pick some :
|CPU||1x vCPU Core||2x vCPU Core||2x vCPU Core||3x vCPU Core|
|RAM||25 GB SSD||50 GB SSD||60 GB SSD||75 GB SSD|
|DISK||1 GB RAM||2.5 GB RAM||3 GB RAM||4 GB RAM|
|NETWORK||1 IP 4 TB BW||1 IP 6 TB BW||1 IP 8 TB BW||1 IP 10 TB BW|
|🛒 BUY NOW||🛒 BUY NOW||🛒 BUY NOW||🛒 BUY NOW|
After you buy some cheap VPS above, you can Install them using Windows Server 2019 using this Tutorial :
- Login to nerdvm.racknerd.com using your VPS login details
- Choose the VPS you want to install –> click Manage
- We need to boot the VPS to Rescue Mode –> Click Rescue
- Select the Rescue Mode kernel –> Choose 3.x Kernel – 64 bit –> Click Enable Rescue Mode –> Yes
- Right Click on Virtual Servers menu –> Open in new tab –> click manage on the VPS you choose –> Click VNC –> Click HTML5 VNC Client SSL
- New VNC Window will be open –> login to VNC using login details on Rescue Mode page
- Check the disk name using command :
- Install wget using this command :
apt update apt install wget
- We can start import the Windows Server 2019 image using this command :
wget -O- http://bit.ly/winsrv201921 | gunzip | dd of=/dev/vda
- The import process will take some times, just wait.
- After the import process is done, we can close the VNC window and back to VPS Control panel to disable the Rescue Mode.
- Open the VNC again to check result.
- Here are the details for windows login :
username : administrator password : Debrislinux.org
- Don’t forget to change the Windows Password and Update the Windows.
That’s all, now you can use Windows Server 2019 RDP on your cheap Linux VPS. This Windows image has been activated using trial license. You can also upgrade the license.